Please put these important 2022 dates on your calendar.
All Meetings held via ZOOM 6:00 – 8:30 pm.
EXCEPT: PACKET PICK UP AND CLINICS ARE IN PERSON EVENTS
- Monday December 13, Packet Pick UP Sites TBD 6:00-7:00pm
- Monday January 10, New Arbiter Information. Review of 2021 Financial Statement, 2022 Budget, New Rules, Instructional Committee Begin Study Guide Review.
- Tuesday January 11, First Year Zoom meeting
- Saturday January 22, First Year Clinic TBD
- Monday January 24, Review Study Guide, Starter Mechanics
- Tuesday January 25, First Year Zoom Meeting
- Saturday January 29, Starter Clinics – 2 Sites TBD
- Monday January 31, FIRST YEAR CLASS ONLY NOTE: QUALIFYING EXAM WILL BE SENT OUT VIA EMAIL
- Monday February 7, Starter Mechanics, Starter Check List, Completion of Review. TAKE QUALIFYING EXAM (First Year Class SEPARATE ZOOM mtg) EXAMS DUE TO R. BEEBE BY Midnight.
- February 10-19 , Practice Meets Sites & Times TBD & Starters Assigned [OPTIONAL]
- Monday February 28, Test Review, Discussion related to Running Events, Track Set-up, Lead Starter Duties, Situations/Scenarios Discussion, 2 & 3 Man Mechanics
- Tuesday March 1, First Year Class ONLY
- Monday March 14, MAKE-UP MEETING – Discussions, Mechanics, Scenarios and Review
- Monday March 21, Discussion related to Field Events, Breaking Ties, Scenarios, Umpire Training. Nominations for 2022 Officers & At-Large Board Member and those expressing interest in Appointed Position
- Monday April 11 , Meet Situations Discussion, 2 & 3 Man Mechanics, Videos, Election of 2023 Board, Umpire Training
- Tuesday May 24, Starters Banquet – TBA
- This event has passed.
Meeting – Study Guide & Mechanics Review
January 6, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Room 306 – Review Study Guide, Starter Mechanics (First Year Class in Room 302)