Please put these important 2023 dates on your calendar.
All Meetings held via ZOOM 6:00 – 8:30 pm.
EXCEPT: PACKET PICK UP AND CLINICS ARE IN PERSON EVENTS
- Monday December 12, Packet Pick UP Sites TBD 6:00-7:00pm
- Monday January 9, New Arbiter Information. Review of 2021 Financial Statement, 2022 Budget, New Rules, Instructional Committee Begin Study Guide Review.
- Tuesday January 10, First Year Zoom meeting
- Saturday January 21, First Year Clinic TBD
- Monday January 23, Review Study Guide, Starter Mechanics
- Tuesday January 24, First Year Zoom Meeting
- Saturday January 28, Starter Clinics – 2 Sites TBD
- Monday January 30, FIRST YEAR CLASS ONLY NOTE: QUALIFYING EXAM WILL BE SENT OUT VIA EMAIL
- Monday February 6, Starter Mechanics, Starter Check List, Completion of Review. TAKE QUALIFYING EXAM (First Year Class SEPARATE ZOOM mtg) EXAMS DUE TO R. BEEBE BY Midnight.
- February 11-18 , Practice Meets Sites & Times TBD & Starters Assigned [OPTIONAL]
- Monday February 27, Test Review, Discussion related to Running Events, Track Set-up, Lead Starter Duties, Situations/Scenarios Discussion, 2 & 3 Man Mechanics
- Tuesday March 6, First Year Class ONLY
- Monday March 13, MAKE-UP MEETING – Discussions, Mechanics, Scenarios and Review
- Monday March 20, Discussion related to Field Events, Breaking Ties, Scenarios, Umpire Training. Nominations for 2024 Officers & At-Large Board Member and those expressing interest in Appointed Position
- Monday April 10 , Meet Situations Discussion, 2 & 3 Man Mechanics, Videos, Election of 2024 Board, Umpire Training
- Tuesday May 23, Starters Banquet – TBA
- This event has passed.
Meeting – Registration & Information
January 25, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Registration and New Arbiter Information, Starter Kits and Study Guide will be handed out. Review of 2020 Financial Statement, 2021 Budget, New Rules