Please put these important 2019 dates on your calendar.
All Meetings held at the San Diego County Board of Education Offices from 6:00 – 8:30 pm.
- Monday January 14, Room 306 – Registration and New Arbiter Information. Starter Kits and Study Guide will be handed out. Review of 2016 Financial Statement, 2017 Budget, New Rules, Accreditation
- Tuesday January 22, FIRST YEAR CLASS ONLY Room 302
- Tuesday January 29, Room 306 – Review Study Guide, Starter Mechanics (First Year Class in Room 302)
- Saturday February 2, FIRST YEAR CLASS TRACK CLINIC – TBD
- Monday February 4, (FIRST YEAR CLASS ONLY ROOM 302)
- February 15-22, Starter Clinics. Sites & Times TBD & Starters Assigned
- Tuesday February 19, Room 306 – Starter Mechanics, Starter Check List, Completion of Review, TAKE QUALIFYING EXAM (First Year Class in Room 302)
- Monday March 4, Room 306 – Test Review, Discussion related to Running Events, Track Set-up, Lead Starter Duties, Videos – Situations/Scenarios Discussion (First Year Class in Room 302)
- Monday March 11, Room 302 – MAKE-UP MEETING – Video, Discussions, Mechanics, Review
- Monday March 25, Room 306 – Discussion related to Field Events, Breaking Ties, Scenarios, Umpire Training. Nominations for 2018 Officers & At-Large Board Member and those expressing interest in Appointed Position (First Year Class in Room 302)
- Tuesday April 9, Room 306 – Meet Situations Discussion, 2 & 3 Man Mechanics, Videos Election of 2018 Board, Umpire Training
- Tuesday May 28, Starters Banquet – TBA
May 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm